TICKET RESERVATIONS & PICK-UP
1. Reserving your tickets
- You will receive a Ticket Reservation email, sent up to 2 weeks in advance of each performance, which includes a link to the Ticket Reservation Form for that destination.
- You can also find a link to the Ticket Reservation form on the Destination page on the website once the email is sent.
- You also always can contact the DP2A Office at 248-559-2095 to reserve your ticket(s).
2. Picking up your tickets
- Tickets will be held at the DP2A will call table in or near the lobby of each venue. For venues like MOT and the DSO, you will not pick up your tickets at the venue’s regular will call box. DP2A will have a separate location which will be posted on each Destination’s page on the website, and in our email blasts.
- You must RSVP for each Destination event in order to guarantee that your ticket(s) are reserved. Buying a passport does not automatically RSVP you for each event. We will send out an email with a link to our RSVP page for each event up to 2 weeks before the event date.
- RSVPs must be made in the name of the passport holder. If you would like to offer your tickets to a guest, you must reserve the tickets under your name and the guests will pick them up at will call under the passport holder’s name.
- We do our best to accommodate all seating requests; however, we cannot guarantee group seating at each of the venues.